Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mercury is in Retro grade!!!!!

Note: This picture has absolutely no connection to this posting, what so ever. I just liked it.

So. Izod clocked his head on Sunday (concussion), Little D crashed on Monday (fractured knee cap) & today, Kip biffed it on his right hip (4" goose egg). What the F*%!?!?! is going on????? The giant bump was discovered at bedtime, thus hysterical giggle screaming ensued when the subject of an ice pack was suggested to relieve the owie. I made an ice cube/vodka solution in a ziplock baggie & snuck it inside a sock. Kip & I drew a happy face on the sock. Kip relaxed and allowed the "ice buddy" to rest on the offending bump. Then I noticed the "Ice buddy" was drooling. Now my 6 year old smells like a Russian whino. Nice. Dare I ask, what's next?

2 comments:

CJ Omololu said...

That's where you went wrong...the vodka was for YOU!

Suzette McD-Bija said...

Or maybe the sock buddy was drooling Russian...

Who says I didn't & then slept dreamilly with visions of Kafka-esque gymnists twirling in my head?