Monday, July 16, 2007

How to Post a Comment to My Blog

Howdy! And welcome to Blog Posting 101.
All of my blog entries are on the left hand side of the screen (green background/white type). You will see at the end of each entry, in light blue type, the phrase: "Posted by Suzette McD", the time & date the entry was created, then COMMENTS. Click on COMMENTS. This will open the POST A COMMENT window allowing you to type in your response to that specific entry. When you have completed your comment, click on the POST YOUR COMMENT button on the bottom left of the window. Ta-da! I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue:
Hooray for you!! This is just great and I will look forward to reading it all. I just got online here is New York and didn't even check my website mail until just now and what a welcome surprise! Where are you now-in Petaluma? and how was your surgery? I am going into the Big Apple today to see Ali (what a joy to be so close) but I'll be back and tomorrow take a much closer look. I am so glad to hear from you....
All the best,
Marilyn