Thursday, July 12, 2007

STUDIO uTT

OMG!@#^$^*#*&%#@@!!! I am so tired! In a good way. My new uber-cool, black & wood, hydraulic, bad boy of a salon chair should be here tomorrow! And I am sure to scare the Hell out of Michel when he gets back from his holiday with his dad & sees the charges I made at IKEA this week! If you here a primal scream that turns into a shallow whimper, you'll know Michel read the bill. I had a blast! Wait till you see it! ***Perfect grand opening at the Aug. 18th Clothing Exchange!

I'm changing the name of STUDIO uTT (having Karmic concerns around "u.t.t.") to "Welcome to Mayberry; (High End Quality that's Down Right Neighborly)". Harkons back to the Andy Griffith Show. Plus, in all reality, my studio is in my neighborhood. Won't you be my neighbor?

Must sleep. Gotta clean like a maniac before My Man gets back!

P.S... Holy Mother of Pearl! How you single parents handle the kids 7/24 is a righteous miracle. The phrase, "If you continue speaking to me in that manner, I will back hand you into last year!" came flying out of my mouth with considerable ease. (Note: the child escaped untouched, but was clearly alerted to his status.) I can hardly wait to unload my darling spawn onto their Father at my earliest convenience. (Of course, this is before he sees the IKEA bill!)

No comments: